[BTS CONTENT] BTS's 10th Anniversary Fire-works show to be broadcast-ed live on WEVERSE

• BTS's 10th Anniversary Fireworks show will be broadcasted on WV! The Fire-works show will be at Yeouido will be broadcasted live on weverse!

im just praying that wv won't crash :S

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS Weverse LIVE - BTS
    BTS 10th Anniversary Fireworks Show
    weverse.io

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• they are most likely to do drone show as well if they broadcast it

i love drone show it's like seeing synchronised swimmers in olympics but on air with much smaller, way more swimmers

• they are most likely to do drone show as well if they broadcast it

i love drone show it's like seeing synchronised swimmers in olympics but on air with much smaller, way more swimmers

true!

a drone show would be cool & epiccccc!!!

drone shows are somehow calming because you see synchronization at it's finest and the images created look spectacular

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I'm not an army, so I don't know much information about bts, so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know if fireworks symbolize anything for bts or if this is like an annual event?

hmmm idk specific reason for this show but generally every single bts stage always ends with elaborate firework for almost 10 minutes instead of simple bowdown by members. considering this year's festa (bts' anniversary) is a Seoul-wide, two weeks celebration, it's kind of the finale as well because of course bts can't present as 7 on stage this year

• I'm not an army, so I don't know much information about bts, so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know if fireworks symbolize anything for bts or if this is like an annual event?

At some point during BTS concerts, they went above and beyond in experience and made each concert a spectacle with fireworks every night. You can see video of the members awed at them in their documentary. Fireworks meant they were singing and performing for the fans, which they love.

However, the true meaning hit hard during the pandemic. On the last day of In The Soop, a reality show filmed during the pandemic, they set off some fireworks and while watching the colorful display, they commented that it reminded them of their concerts and started dancing. Realize that they just had to cancel a huge already sold out world tour because of the pandemic and were feeling a bit askance because of how sudden everything had to be put on hold. This had been the rhythm of their lives for much of their career. Seeing them dance when they saw the fireworks and how it brought them happiness shows the connection IMO.

• At some point during BTS concerts, they went above and beyond in experience and made each concert a spectacle with fireworks every night. You can see video of the members awed at them in their documentary. Fireworks meant they were singing and performing for the fans, which they love.

However, the true meaning hit hard during the pandemic. On the last day of In The Soop, a reality show filmed during the pandemic, they set off some fireworks and while watching the colorful display, they commented that it reminded them of their concerts and started dancing. Realize that they just had to cancel a huge already sold out world tour because of the pandemic and were feeling a bit askance because of how sudden everything had to be put on hold. This had been the rhythm of their lives for much of their career. Seeing them dance when they saw the fireworks and how it brought them happiness shows the connection IMO.

Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!