YG Announcement: TREASURE 2nd Full album + New Unit T5 ahead of comeback

• I was right.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• they are going for korean charting obviously but they didn't really have to be xenophobic about it. Adding a japanese member would have helped immensely. asahi would have been a great addition.

• they are going for korean charting obviously but they didn't really have to be xenophobic about it. Adding a japanese member would have helped immensely. asahi would have been a great addition.

This is satire right?

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I was really scared that the unit song wouldnt be produced by one of the TREASURE members being that the only person in the unit that writes music is Junkyu and they havent let him release anything on any of TREASURE's albums.

It's usually Hyunsuk and Asahi making the music with Haruto and Yoshi writing their lyrics.

So I'm so relieved and happy Junkyu is on the credits. This will be his first official credit!

Also peep YG on the credits. It's Yang Hyunsuk's first credit in probably 7 or 8 years. Wow.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

excited for this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!