5-STAR discussion

• What are your thoughts on 5-STAR, aka album of the year??

I genuinely think it's their best album yet, I'm so happy. I love these songs. The only song I don't like much is actually Time Out.

I can't stop listening to Super Bowl! Definitely would've been a great single (even though I do think God's Menu was right choice). Such a cool and catchy song. I love the whispering :pepe-dj: Might be my favorite song on the album, but obviously it's so early so it can change.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ITEM and GET LIT are also highlights for me, and so is TOPLINE with TigerJK which I love even more than expected. And ofc S-Class is a great title track imo despite being polarizing.

What are your favorite songs? Thoughts overall? :iconpepe:

StayTaglist

• I haven't finished listening to the full album, yet but as much as I've heard it's pretty clear that this album is heavily rap based and the music is pretty heavy too. So those who are gonna start complaining I suggest yall not to check the album if y'all aren't into heavy rap and music.

Personally I loved Topline as a b-side track. That shiet is lit 🔥 S-class was a fun title track and as always there was a lot going on in the MV like every other Skz mvs. I loved the Harry potter reference cz I'm a potter head :holding-back-tears: and WHERE IS THIS OCTOPUS COMING FROM?? Just watch stays make a joke about the ocean pollution and the octopus on twitter ;(

• They have a lot of title track worth on the album, It's impressive.

Also, I can't believe yet Super Bowl was almost released as a title track intead of God's Menu. I can't totally see it, but I wonder which path their career would take If It was the case

Yeah like I said I think it'd make a great single, but it's very different from God's Menu so who knows how direction they would've taken.. So I'm glad they made the choice they did in the end. Keeping it for 3 years though?? About time they released it lmao

• I haven't finished listening to the full album, yet but as much as I've heard it's pretty clear that this album is heavily rap based and the music is pretty heavy too. So those who are gonna start complaining I suggest yall not to check the album if y'all aren't into heavy rap and music.

Personally I loved Topline as a b-side track. That shiet is lit 🔥 S-class was a fun title track and as always there was a lot going on in the MV like every other Skz mvs. I loved the Harry potter reference cz I'm a potter head :holding-back-tears: and WHERE IS THIS OCTOPUS COMING FROM?? Just watch stays make a joke about the ocean pollution and the octopus on twitter ;(

I looove the MV. It matches the song great. It's a lot happening, but so fun and cool at the same time. Definitely one of their best MVs

• Yeah like I said I think it'd make a great single, but it's very different from God's Menu so who knows how direction they would've taken.. So I'm glad they made the choice they did in the end. Keeping it for 3 years though?? About time they released it lmao

We are lucky to be able to know this song, It's really great!

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Honesty I freaking love every song on the album even the ones I thought I wouldn't like that much ( youtiful 🤫)

it's also the first time this happens cause usually there would be a song I don't like and skip everytime.

They definitely outdid themselves with 5-STAR🔥

• I really like S-Class. It's my favourite title track of theirs in a while. For the B-Sides, I like Hall of Fame, ITEM and Super Bowl.

• Omg??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What's the highest they've been on Melon before?? This is better than Maniac's peak

• Omg??

External Content twitter.com

What's the highest they've been on Melon before?? This is better than Maniac's peak

I think their highest peak was o Top 60 with Thunderous, I dont recall correctly

But this is the biggest amount of time they spent within Top 100

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I think their highest peak was o Top 60 with Thunderous, I dont recall correctly

But this is the biggest amount of time they spent within Top 100

Oh wow, that makes me happy! Let's hope they can peak higher than Thunderous too <3 It's nice to see improvement even if it's still not amazing lol, S-Class is fighting and trying to hold on a little at least!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!