[Theqoo] Teolaegi by Baekhyun receives good feedback from fans and non-fans

• Teolaegi is a doll designed by Baekhyun prior to his military service for the fans waiting for him to comeback. After his discharge, the fans strongly requested for Baekhyun to bring back Teolaegi and sell it again.

So SM opened a pop-up store "TEOLAEGI ZIPDURI", it lasts for 3 weeks from 2023. 05. 19 to 2023. 06. 11. The entry is free, you can take pictures with Teolaegi's home and decorations, they also sell Taelaegi merchandise.

The entrance:

Fwdmi2uaIAMtfWj.jpg:orig

King Teolaegi outside:

FwjWurBaQAAhGlU.jpg:orig

King Teolaegi inside:

59F0F67C-5A69-4CDC-9F80-43F92497F5ED.jpeg

Teolaegi's bedroom:

Fwo3FHsaQAETBWs.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's working desk:

Fwdon2JacAAjc4h.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's bathroom:

FwjWuO9aIAY4elI.jpg:orig

FwdpAVGacAInz7y.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's washroom:

Fwo3FHsaUAU9-X8.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's photo booth:

Fwo2ax3aYAAWS_w.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's beverages:

FwZwdjSaMAA0T0g.jpg:orig

Teolaegi's schedule:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here's a quick tour of Teolaegi's house:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Theqoo: Baekhyun’s doll pop up store receives good responses among fans

- Teolaegi is really so cute.

- He made the character well. I'm a muggle but i bought the KakaoTalk emoticon.

- The biggest Teolaegi is so cute, don't they sell that one?

- The price is reasonable too. I envy his fans.

- It's cute but the quality also looks good.

- If you're fan, there's no way you won't buy it. I'm a fan of another artist and i've never felt jealous of other idols goods but i'm kinda jealous of this one...

- Wow the prices are okay though. Good!

- I'm not Baekhyun's fan but i went to the pop up store and i bought the small one. it's so cute.

- It wasn't long since i started becoming his fan but fck i bought the doll, Teolaegi is so cute i can't hold myself back.

- Heol not a fan but I wanna go. Is that official doll? The quality is nice. It’s fcking cute.

- Not a fan but I bought the emoticon. It’s so cute and well made.

- I'm not even his fan but i think it's cute... the beverages too.

- Since they sell it on yes24, i bought them all yesterday.

- Because it's cute, i bought the keyring one on the online shop.

source1, source2

angry Teolaegi:

longer tour of Teolaegi's house:

External Content www.youtube.com

ExoLTaglist

• to buy online:

FwJcbmfaQAcB292.jpg:orig

• they reenacted that time fans couldn't fit the giant Teolaegi in the washing machine:

Mongryong's (Baekhyun's puppy) photocards:

a dog playing with chapssal:

• So cute

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!