[qoo] SHINee put up an outdoor ad for their upcoming comeback in June

• ZeBfJD.webp

This ad is located in Seoul Forest Megabox (There are SM Ent. and Megabox's logos in the ad)

+) A clearer picture:

aLljWc.webp

theqoo

-SHINee's logo for their 15th anniversary looks so f*cking prettyㅠㅠ

-Oh... I didn't know SHINee was having a comeback... I'm really looking forward to it...

-I can't f*cking wait...

-Whoa... Can they please comeback as soon as possible?ㅠㅠ I don't have any songs to listen to these days...

-Whoa... What a perfect timing! I'm running out of songs to listen to these days...

-My heart is beating so freaking fast right nowㅜ

-Hul... I had no idea SHINee was going to have a comeback!!

-Are they working together with Megabox for something?? Let's go!

-Hul... I went to Kwangya yesterday but I didn't see that. Did they just put up that ad today?

-I can't believe they're having a comeback in June for their 15th debut anniversary... They finally put up the ad todayㅠㅠ

-It's really fascinating how they make the I and N look like XV...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to their next album...

-Their logo is genius...

-Congratulations on your 15th debut anniversary, SHINee!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!