[enter-talk] HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT V AND JENNIE'S RELATIONSHIP

• Yep and they're all whipped for Jennie. Statistics and all that :pepelove2:

I am sure they are.

You do not need to get your panties twisted about this popularity contest you got running in your head cause that is making you look insecure regarding her position in this relationship. Been seeing you cry about it on the other thread too, if she is as popular as you say she is you do not need to get this defensive with an obvious troll and make it about pitting her against whoever her boyfriend is. Her popularity should have spoken for itself without it hitting a nerve with her fans.

• Wow that club thing really got on some people's nerves. Who would have thought that this would have a positive effect on other idol couples? :S

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I am sure they are.

You do not need to get your panties twisted about this popularity contest you got running in your head cause that is making you look insecure regarding her position in this relationship. Been seeing you cry about it on the other thread too, if she is as popular as you say she is you do not need to get this defensive with an obvious troll and make it about pitting her against whoever her boyfriend is. Her popularity should have spoken for itself without it hitting a nerve with her fans.

Yeah you're completely missing it if you think my issue is the popularity and not the blatant implication of her sleeping her way to the top for clout. Taehyung's popularity relative to Jennie's is irrelevant to me bc as I said, she doesn't need it nor will she likely gain from it

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• the fact that knetz/kfans keep bringing up certain married idols... they really can't move on

if knetz need the confirmation that tae & jennie are on the same level in korea to support them,

i would just let them. it's better than them constant harrassing them/one of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!