Zhang Hao popularity in China is no joke

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His going to br HUGE on his home country . His fans are ready showing their buying power

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wake One don't you dare to waste this guy power

• who is Zhang Hao there? thanx

The second one

External Content www.youtube.com

• the fact that his face looks like that, and it’s natural. and he’s over 180cm tall. even if he was a dozen he would go pretty far in the show.

but instead we have a main vocal/lead dancer material who can play 3 classical instruments, with high EQ, and is good at Korean. like what are the odds.

I think there are trainees in the future who could have similar stats, but they won’t come every year for sure.

• It's kind of a jackpot for the group to have a popular Chinese center but without the usual negative sentiment from Korean audiences - seems like he won them over.

I won't be surprised if their debut gets 1M+ sales right away. This group is going places for sure. Just need WakeOne to not mess it up like they did with Kep1er.

• the fact that his face looks like that, and it’s natural. and he’s over 180cm tall. even if he was a dozen he would go pretty far in the show.

but instead we have a main vocal/lead dancer material who can play 3 classical instruments, with high EQ, and is good at Korean. like what are the odds.

I think there are trainees in the future who could have similar stats, but they won’t come every year for sure.

Yup, when I compare him with the other winners the difference in talent is noticeable. Generally speaking the most talented trainees in the high rankings never win, instead they end in the rankings 2-5 or something alike.

I was inclines to say the votes of international fans was what made the difference this time, but the Korean 1 pick is just as good as him. Talk about lucky lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!