What’s your opinion on loyalty to one’s nation/ethnicity/tribe

• It’s an antiquated concept that no longer has relevance to modern times, but there’s still a lot of people with those kinds of beliefs. It’s like an extended family, but does anyone trust their extended family, let alone complete strangers? In the past people had no other options, so it made sense to pretend to have loyalty among each other while looking out for themselves.

• honestly i find this stupid

my mom always "praise" my brother for having arabic friends

and i rarely talk to my parents about my friends and when i do my mom is always asking me if this person is arabic or if they are algerian, marrocan, etc...

And i just find this mentality so weird, it's like she expect me to go find only people with the same origin than me or as if they are better friend than other people and just create a tribe

and it always make me uncomfortable

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I ain't got no opinion on that. peoples be loyal to america, be loyal to their country, or they loyal to canada, good for em, if you loyal to your ethnicity, good for you I guess, it ain't shameful to love your own peoples, or to love your own tribe, just be having fun and loving everyone. peoples got to be nice.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!