TEIXEIRA (USA Military USAF Airman) = Guns and Butter Balls (Arrested) ; 2023.04.28

• bbc.com/teixeira-secret-clearance

TEIXEIRA: US security clearances ; 2023.04.28

archive.today/ilJ8D ... <-- (Boston Globe Sourced)

Guns and threats of violence: A darker picture
    emerges of accused leaker Jack TEIXEIRA ; 2023.04.27

*** Begin Quote ***
    Jack Weinstein, a retired (USA Military) Air Force (Rank = Lieutenant General) who teaches international security at Boston University, said the TEIXEIRA case is a damning indictment of the (USA) Military’s process for granting security clearances ... Investigators who vet candidates for top secret clearances are supposed to scrub every aspect of a person’s background, including police and school records and social media activity ... “I don’t know how Teixeira slipped through the cracks based on everything that’s coming out,” Weinstein said ... “Not only do I not understand how he got a Top Secret clearance, I’m even questioning how he was able to enlist (in USA Military at all).” ... Teixeira’s lawyers wrote in a court filing that “the investigation” of the March 2018 high school incident “was fully known and vetted by the (USA Military , USAF) Air National Guard prior to enlisting and also when he obtained his top-secret security clearance.”
    *** End Quote ***

Observation -->
    Yes , I was *wondering* too , as Mr. Weinstein has stated it , of Mr.TEIXEIRA.

https://archive.today/CNim3 ... <-- (USAtoday Source)

Molotov Cocktails , Assassination Vans ; 2023.04.28

Why did (USA Military , Air Force Airman) Jack TEIXEIRA

get a (USA Military) Top-Secret Security Clearance?

Observation -->

Make of it all (TEIXEIRA) what YOU will.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4301099

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Observation -->

As to BAIL (JAIL release) for TEIXEIRA , I would argue that he is

*possibly* a candidate to COMMIT SUICIDE ...

In terms of his behavior being *disgraceful* ...

And his feelings about his current ARREST situation ...

I can *not* imagine BAIL being granted to Mr. TEIXEIRA now ...

The behavior of (JAIL) *suicide* dead JEFFREY EPSTEIN comes to mind.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “TEIXEIRA (USA Military) = Guns and Butter Balls (Arrested) ; 2023.04.28” to “TEIXEIRA (USA Military USAF Airman) = Guns and Butter Balls (Arrested) ; 2023.04.28”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!