BLACKPINK is the first gg to do back to back shows at the MET LIFE STADIUM

• Nah, I don't think the demand its the problem, but probably the fact they announced the encore without new music on their way yet, yg must had thought that was going to ceil the possible attendance so decided to throw only 4 dates for now before deciding either a possible extension of the tour- for more countries added in South America - or a possible encore leg - for more encores added in Asia, based on any possible new release

looks like YG meant to double the dates for the NA stadium tour but the demand so far in the west coast isn’t as expected. MetLife they announced a second date right away but maybe Coachella affected BlackPink stadium tour in Cali. It’s the same songs performed over again and blinks won’t want to see it twice or 3 times with tickets going at $199.

• looks like YG meant to double the dates for the NA stadium tour but the demand so far in the west coast isn’t as expected. MetLife they announced a second date right away but maybe Coachella affected BlackPink stadium tour in Cali. It’s the same songs performed over again and blinks won’t want to see it twice or 3 times with tickets going at $199.

I mean 3 dates in the west coast all close to each other and like 3 hours aways from one to other(from what i've heard in between Oracle park and Dodger stadium)? it was bound to happen that the people was going to get divided but they still in the presale phase so I think friday it will give a better picture.

Although I would have replaced the Oracle Park date for a Dallas date or/and a Washington one to get the concerts more spaced out and maximize the attendance along with adding a 6th one in Canada + Let the girls announce either a new single or a new project coming before the encores at Coachella

• I think if its an encore leg then there are 2 encores left to announce, yes one in Seoul and the other in Tokyo. But no latam concerts, adding some at the end of july for Brazil is a bad choice since its winter and that was one of the reasons there was only one small "stadium" in the first NA leg

Nah I'm still expecting those Brazil concerts

Not sure about Tokyo but could happen in aug 👀

• Nah I'm still expecting those Brazil concerts

Not sure about Tokyo but could happen in aug 👀

I am 50/50 on the brazil dates, I think around mid/late may we will now.

Tokyo is likely going to be in december/november though, they would want to space out the dates since the kyocera dome is in june and will likely be 1 date at certain venue that I think yg is going to book for bragging rights.

• looks like YG meant to double the dates for the NA stadium tour but the demand so far in the west coast isn’t as expected. MetLife they announced a second date right away but maybe Coachella affected BlackPink stadium tour in Cali. It’s the same songs performed over again and blinks won’t want to see it twice or 3 times with tickets going at $199.

they are so dumb to book two cali stadiums and another in las vegas. that's what, a four hour drive from la?

they need new music, coachella hype is not going to create enough fans out of thin air ready to pay 200 dollars for nosebleeds.

• I am 50/50 on the brazil dates, I think around mid/late may we will now.

Tokyo is likely going to be in december/november though, they would want to space out the dates since the kyocera dome is in june and will likely be 1 date at certain venue that I think yg is going to book for bragging rights.

The Brazil concerts can happen weekdays in aug so we have till early June to find out 👀

The tour ends early sept in Seoul lol

Come Dec, BP won't be at YG anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!