[BTS CONTENT] Since Yoongi came up with the storyboard and directed Haegeum music video, wouldn't he also make a great AF actor???

• Yoongi, you do not need an actor's "visual" because beauty is VERY subjective and I already think you're hot :pepe-simp: But seriously, he could be KILLING the acting game right now because every single piece of content from Yoongi solo or otherwise he's been serving. No wonder even before chapter two started a casting director had already sent him a script after Daechwita's music video was released. Imagine what he'd be getting with Haegeum's music video now. :cryingr:

FuYbIIPXwAI9OHu?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yoongi is just so fcking talented, man. From producing, composing, writing, acting, and even dancing, he is an ace!

• He would but he rejected the acting offers. Well, if he changes his mind, maybe in the future.

I love musician Yoongi too but I can see him doing something like Ohno from Arashi with Maou, a tv drama about a detective chasing a serial killer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!