Searching for a k-movie/drama

• So i saw a reel on IG kong ago and forgot to save it.I’ve been searching on google for hours now and can’t find it so I specifically made an account here to ask.

All I remember is a guilt ridden police officer who is searching for a missing girl for years now because he ignored the girl when she asked for help telling him that she felt someone was following her.

Later he sees the girl in a hospital and chases after her but the kidnapper again takes her away but she has left a map for him and following that he reaches the kidnapper’s hideout.All I remember is this

• So i saw a reel on IG kong ago and forgot to save it.I’ve been searching on google for hours now and can’t find it so I specifically made an account here to ask.

All I remember is a guilt ridden police officer who is searching for a missing girl for years now because he ignored the girl when she asked for help telling him that she felt someone was following her.

Later he sees the girl in a hospital and chases after her but the kidnapper again takes her away but she has left a map for him and following that he reaches the kidnapper’s hideout.All I remember is this

do you remember from what year is it?

• Hello I was wanted to find this kdrama it's about twin sisters and one is a nerd the other one is a singer they are both in love with a guitarist . And there was like a shish kabob scene where all the characters where fighting for it. That's all I can remember if anyone knows what it's called I would love if you could find out!!!

Hey I think this might be Kim Rae Won's drama with Gong Seung Yeon; First Responder?

---======---

• Hey guys, I want some good korean movie recommendations since I don't feel like watching any American movies rn, I watched "Memories Of Murder, Oldboy, Parasite and Silenced" and heard that there are so many other good Korean movies. I'm not asking for any specific genre so feel free to recommend anything but it has to be good, thank you.

I recommend you Midnight its a really good movie

Pin by 努 努 on 몬스타엑스 | Monsta x kihyun, Monsta x wonho, KihyunKpop gifs images on Favim.com

"The possibility of all those possibilities being possibile is just another possibility that can possibly happen "

• Hey guys, I want some good korean movie recommendations since I don't feel like watching any American movies rn, I watched "Memories Of Murder, Oldboy, Parasite and Silenced" and heard that there are so many other good Korean movies. I'm not asking for any specific genre so feel free to recommend anything but it has to be good, thank you.

Try "Cold Eyes"

It's a crime genre.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!