Jeong Sewoon (Starship Soloist) Thread. (Or have any questions to ask about the idol?, consider putting it below!~).

• (Apologies in advance if there's already another thread. I've just been following this artist for a while and would like to give him a official thread).

Latest release: [LUCKY TV] EP.128 세운이의 다시 쓰는 프로필

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.50.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.53.08 PM.png

• Looking for new music, or want to check out some of his releases or OST's? Here is a short list of some of my favourites. I've been a LUCKY since 2019!.

About the artist:

(His real name is his stage name): Jeong Sewoon.

Official Fandom Name. LUCKY/ Luckies.

Official Fandom Colours: Pantone 531, Pantone 134, and White silver sparkle.

Emoji. 🍀

Fact. Appeared and competed on Produce 101 Season 2.

1st Ever Music Show Win 🏆 : 'When it Rains' (The Show), October 8th 2019.

Resources I suggest to check out about the artist: https://kprofiles.com/jeong-sewoon-profile-facts/ , https://kpop.fandom.com/wiki/Jeong_Sewoon, https://kpopping.com/profiles/idol/Jeong-Sewoon.

(I often comment on kpop profiles underneath the username 'StarlightSilverCrown2' (my original account StarlightSilverCrown I accidentally lost access to because I deleted the email...)

My favourite releases for new fans to check out, or if you just need new music:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Latest OST Release.

Release Date: March 21st, 2023.

Name of Drama. The Secret Romantic GuestHouse Part1.

Track Name. Blooming.

IMG_7ED17FE0DDC6-1.jpgScreen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.57.41 PM.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!