One of the best Korean rappers - he's going to be huge soon, mark my words.

• I've been following Skinny for a long time now and he honestly deserves the world. He often features on tracks of Ash Island so you may have heard him before. Anyways, he signed with Daytona Entertainment and just released his first album today and it's so good (not surprised)!! He seems to be getting quite a following, as the king deserves. Koreans love his vocal tone, it's so unique. I, too, love him so much and if you have a minute to check him out, that'd be awesome! When he blows up like Ash Island, remember this thread :claps:

his first album:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

other great songs of his:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The album is so good toil is such a great producer he producer great beats for ash récent album and now this also skinny Brown is good i thought he's part of ambition bc he Work a lot With lellemarz and ash nvm Daytona is great too the quiett will take Care of him

• Is he a new artist?

He officially debuted in 2018 but has only released a handful of songs of his own in that time, less than 10 probably. In the past two years he has worked on countless collaborations, over 100 different tracks with other artists - even with big names such as Sik-K, Changmo, Leellamarz, and Ash Island.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!