[theqoo] SHINEE KEY REPACKAGE ALBUM "KILLER" OFFICIAL MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hometheqoo[theqoo] SHINEE KEY REPACKAGE ALBUM "KILLER" OFFICIAL MV

[theqoo] SHINEE KEY REPACKAGE ALBUM "KILLER" OFFICIAL MV

bypannchoa
    February 13, 2023

original post: here

1. Ah the song is good, it suits his voice so well

2. He's the master of retro concept now.. This was so satisfying .. I feel like he's pretty good at releasing repackage albums ㅋㅋ The song is good too

3. The moment the song started, it was so good ㅋㅋㅋ
    It reminds me of Don't Call Me and it suits him

4. I love this part
    img.gif

5. Why do I feel like SHINee's solos are doing better than the group

6. He went way too overboard on his last release, but this one is freaking good seriously......

7. The song is freaking good, it's legendary

8. The song is good ant the album was freaking prettyㅠㅠ

9. Please. The moment the song started, it was f*cking good, I want all my relatives to know about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Hul it was freaking good. Crazy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ShawolTaglist

people seem to appreciate this song more

• people are boring and scared of spicy things

:pepepizza:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!