Trending - we have big diss between two female celebs!

• oh damn!

Kimberley Chen seemingly shades Re Yina in the new song "Kow Tow":

"Pack up your bags, buy a train ticket, go back to Xinjiang."

Chen previously alluded to fighting with Re during their time on Produce 101 China.

Re claps back: "Diss back on da way b*tch!"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh no! lol. Here is the tea from way back at PD101 China.

Kimberly is best buds with Mimi Lee (of Rocket Girls.) They and Lucia were the Triple A's -- three of the best vocalists on the show.

External Content m.youtube.com

Re Yina beat Mimi during a Battle and I think Kimberly was always angry at that.

External Content m.youtube.com

Kimberly is from Taiwan and established as a vocalist even before the show. Re Yina was a model with a great but untrained voice and I think Kimberly (and some of the other veteran vocalists) took offense. But Re Yina looked great visually and some thought that was why the (male) mentors gave her the win. lol

I like Re Yina and Mimi personally. lol

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• but that pun with Xinjiang when so many people around the world talk about Uyghurs... that was sick idea lol

also whole lyrics seems like written by American rappers

• but that pun with Xinjiang when so many people around the world talk about Uyghurs... that was sick idea lol

also whole lyrics seems like written by American rappers

Yeah, I'm disappointed by Kimberly for that. Kimberly is from Taiwan which has its own issues with China so you would think she knows better.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• She went on an anti China show in Taiwan talking shit about produce having no human rights, the usual anti China stuff. She also shitted on Korea for her stint there. She failed in both markets. I think she is the typical entitled bitch.

• ReYina responds!

External Content twitter.com

• Wow. I guess you can do this in Chinese because each character is a word. lol

"Trending Weibo

@TrendingWeibo

#Trending! #ReYina has released #KimberleyChen diss track "Love You": "The diss back I promised you is here." C-netz have noticed the first word in each lyric spells out: "Kimberley Chen, you're a stupid c***, shut up and f*** off."

"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!