[theqoo] Knetz react to Pentagon Hui 'Blackpink Shutdown' evaluation stage in Boys Planet

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Paraphrased]They asked him why he wanted to challenge himself on Boys Planet
    Hui: There are hundreds of reasons, but the biggest reason is because I needed a change.[flashback interview: he talked about how Pentagon's situation became harder and harder. He started getting more and more rejections. The charms of working together disappeared. There's nothing he can do for the members anymore] there's an invisible wall for me to cross over and it's not easy. I can't see another road aside from Boys Planet, so I'm here.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. I really hope he succeeds ใ… ใ… ใ… 

2. Wow his scale is different

3. He already has singing and dancing down

4. Crazy. He's so freaking good, he can promote right awayใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Is this a concert? Daebak

5. Wow he gave me goosebumps. I hope he succeeds

6. That's the same Hui from Triple H?? Seriously he did so well, I hope he'll gain more opportunies to showcase his talents...!

7. Wow crazy. Hui's voice is insane... Where can I vote for him?

8. He's so cool I feel like he can stand on MAMA's stage now ใ… ใ…  Hui is so talented, what a shame

9. The arrangement was so so but his talents are so good

10. He's a good singer but he sucks on stage..

External Content www.youtube.com

• hope he finds success

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!