Jessie's CB Photos - Woman what are you doing to me?

• Further cementing that I also like girls. ;;

This photoshoot is amazing in my opinion - the bright orange, the kind of mature but classy-ish vibe? This gives me a completely different feel than her other CB photos. The orange is a nice touch as well. As the color itself is invigorating - and also means free spirited - very fitting for Jessi!

Article

0jri3z4o7lm61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cbf099b85fd0c71448821525b28a832f9decc461

mlqo7x4o7lm61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b885a2295d078b65a13088067d7f2a5c4c647306

ernmvv4o7lm61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3ce084409860f9efe7e818e283c9b4e726ac4d74

• just-a-melon

Further cementing that I also like girls. ;;

you didn't like girls before? or you now just started liking girls?

when you say girls you mean girl artists or groups or irl you like girls?

:/

• I am pansexual but I've been questioning my sexuality for awhile. I find myself more attracted to them after seeing something like this or in real life. It's a wild ride LOL

• I am pansexual but I've been questioning my sexuality for awhile. I find myself more attracted to them after seeing something like this or in real life. It's a wild ride LOL

ok...context is important

which artists other than jessi have caused you to learn towards women...

• Ryujin, Sunny, Taeyon, BoA, Rose, ect - but it's more than just K-pop idols. Random people I see in the grocery store. Although I find myself attracted - I won't be with someone unless I vibe with their personality - somehow I feel like this could be a thread of its own.

interesting I won't derail your thread any longer...i have a tendency to do that if you know me and follow some of my conversations with random people here lol

I'll let you get back to work and if you ever do create such a thread let me know and tag me

• interesting I won't derail your thread any longer...i have a tendency to do that if you know me and follow some of my conversations with random people here lol

I'll let you get back to work and if you ever do create such a thread let me know and tag me

I am also guilty of that sometimes. You can always message me too if you have any questions, I'm kind of an open book. ^^;;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!