Do you guys also cherish moments when Idols react to your comments/messages?

• I'm not talking about anything weird but just like.

Writing nice comment or sending a message when Idol has some health problems and then you see that he/she clicked heart emoji or texted you: thank you

Isn't that amazing feeling? :red-heart:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I asked Jjong about overwatch games once in IG live comment and he replied that he plays

I will remember that forever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol idk if this counts but during one of JK's recent lives i kept typing in big letters for him to sing Daechwita & idk he did!

maybe wasn't just me but bcs of me & others he did so yeah

& it def. feels nice when it happens

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!