This rosé part right here!!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

her singing to her old self!! this is so beautiful, the whole song , lyrics and concept is so beautiful

• can you imagine her singing this whilst playing the piano or guitar...

raw acoustic version????

i need all the promotion she can do

i need both concert for both songs rn!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not gonna lie, my eyes got teary when I realized the name written on the glass was Roseanne ;(.

I like the message of the Song. You can get high and reach all your goals, but never forget where you came from, cause all you need (to be happy/ fulfilled) is already there and stay true to yourself!

• External Content twitter.com

her singing to her old self!! this is so beautiful, the whole song , lyrics and concept is so beautiful

Everyone is fawning over this part. Deserved. Yg did justice to Rosè in terms of visuals.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!