Ok I’m new to XG

• this song seriously slaps

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• Yes it is they found balance between rap and singin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The instrumental bg is really sick! I think they shd release more of these. Excited to know what they gonna release in the future. Prob gonna checkout their disco :pepe-dj:

Check bside Left & Right there is performance

• I just checked their Spotify seriously they are underrated

well part of it is that they are from Japanese company and all members are Japanese so you know... Knetz ain't much happy about their existence

• Underrated. Their rap line is so good and making me think of bp

I can see some lisa resemblance with the first rapper but actually both the raps and the music (at least the raps sections) in this song remind me of kda lol the soyeon influence is strong but their music is good and these girls all have that kind of natural presence and innate star power coming across very strongly on screen that not many kpop idols have, which is understandable ig bc they technically aren’t really the typical kpop idols lol. And I haven’t even talked about their skills yet

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• as I love positive threads

lemme post this here for all those who want to get to know girls better

• btw. this is one of my fav moments

starts at 5:00, I've put timer here

Hinata meeting fans in person for the first time and later talking about it

• Say, do you have a bias in the group yet? :pepe-smug:

• Say, do you have a bias in the group yet? :pepe-smug:

I need proper big variety show to say

for now I like the fact that you can find interesting things in any of members

• I can see some lisa resemblance with the first rapper but actually both the raps and the music (at least the raps sections) in this song remind me of kda lol the soyeon influence is strong but their music is good and these girls all have that kind of natural presence and innate star power coming across very strongly on screen that not many kpop idols have, which is understandable ig bc they technically aren’t really the typical kpop idols lol. And I haven’t even talked about their skills yet

Tbh soyeon kda raps always make me go 🔥.

Seriously they got my attention and not many k-pop ggs does that too

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• Underrated. Their rap line is so good and making me think of bp

I've loved every song they've released so far. Have you checked out their cipher?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!