so i played my friends these songs . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• So today i made my non-kpop friends rate :

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and THEY LOVED IT !!!!!!!

For Thunderous : both were bopping their heads along to the beat & one said to replay bcs he got distracted in the beat. They said they would give it 1 8 & 10 respectively. Then i told them i was going to see Stray Kids live and they were like "you are going to see some amazing music"

For Fake Love : they said 10 out of 10.

speechless. They liked the beat & music. i showed them the Seoul Fake Love fancam and they were : o

what song should i play them next?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited once, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• BTS-ae-1320

Changed the title of the thread from “so i played my friends this song . . . . . . . . . . . . . .” to “so i played my friends these songs . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!