‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ONCE CULT ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - Song Trade Thread

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel like I've heard this song very recently ngl. I think it was a TikTok where it was listing off the biggest experiences that "everyone" has (but it also included drugs, drinking, smoking, etc...but also normal stuff like first car, first kiss...) and yeah...

But I digress.

I'm going to start by saying that this isn't a song that I would personally listen to and therefore, I can't really vibe to it. However, it's very chill and I do love that instrumental break in the chorus. If I were to give this song an aesthetic it would either be (very different btw) early Y2K (like barely year 2000) and Vaporwave. That's what this song reminds me of for some reason lol

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I feel like I've heard this song very recently ngl. I think it was a TikTok where it was listing off the biggest experiences that "everyone" has (but it also included drugs, drinking, smoking, etc...but also normal stuff like first car, first kiss...) and yeah...

But I digress.

I'm going to start by saying that this isn't a song that I would personally listen to and therefore, I can't really vibe to it. However, it's very chill and I do love that instrumental break in the chorus. If I were to give this song an aesthetic it would either be (very different btw) early Y2K (like barely year 2000) and Vaporwave. That's what this song reminds me of for some reason lol

💗 very good description. Also you're supposed to give a song at the end for. The next person 😉

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!