should I go see STRAY KIDS or TXT ?????

• So i might go see a kpop artist right since it's my birthday (almost)!!!! I was decided to go see Stray Kids but I JUST SAW TXT ANNOUNCED THEIR WT ACT: SWEET MIRAGE TXT WORLD TOUR ACT SWEET MIRAGE

and now i do not know who to go watch !!!!!!!!!! I would totally love to go see TXT but then again Stray Kids :holding-back-tears: .

But i really want to go to : Stray Kids 2nd World Tour “MANIAC” Encore | Banc of California Stadium

can you guys help me choose PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! i need to figure out bcs if I wanna go see Stray Kids i need to but the tix soon or wait until MAY (3 months after my b-day; im from feb.) for TXT.

and i can not go to both bcs im POOR : (

problems of a multi-stan :pleading:;(;(;(=O||||||||

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• it is and i can't choose.

im trusfrated

ok.. dont panic. we can do this.

TxT is doing mostly theaters.. while Straykids are doing an Arena tour. - which means it'll be damn near impossible to get TxT tickets. it's nearly impossible for Straykids too.. but your chances are better.

stupid hybe didnt learn their lesson from TxT's last tour - they should be doing Arenas.

so, if I was you... and i love both.. and since i'm poor too, i'd try for Stray kids first.

and if you can get tickets, GREAT! if not then u can wait for TxT

• I say consider which group is likely to tour again soon to your area or the future chance you can see the group again easily. Then consider the demand, or what is your chance of getting tickets to the show? If one group is more easy than another, it may help you decide.

I do follow TXT too. I also missed their last tour to my area - tickets sold out fast and I was too busy with work; so if they were to come nearby, I will also try to check them out etc.

• i might go for SKZ plus the venue is somewhere where i want to go real bad (Banc Of California Stadium) & visit

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!