Andrew Tate is bigger than kpop

• andrew Tate the Top G is more influential and beloved than any kpop idol or group of all time! in fact Andrew is bigger than kpop itself. Andrews impact will last for generations, kpop has a very soon expiry date.

Andrew Tate >>>>>>>>>>>> Kpop

Andrew Tate is the most influential man in the world and is changing the world for the better! That’s why the matrix, illuminati and zionists are against him.

Fight back against the Matrix

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

greta thunberg is a matrix plant.

• I mean look at those moves

External Content twitter.com

• I mean look at those moves

bottom g is funny

bottom g >>>>> kpop

• I agree but I think he is a clown. One of the most materialistic person I know. He is talking about matrix, but IMO he is deeply in matrix himself. Can you see how much validation he is buying with all that money? He is slave of his own mind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!