guys which album should i get : indigo or Map Of The Soul: 7 ???

• Congrats on getting MOTS7 and I hope you enjoy it (you have to tell us what cards you got :eyes:)

But.... people open the albums and steal the pcs? I can't believe people are like that :skull:

im def gonna enjoy MOTS7 (im obvi gonna tell you all the cards i got; i also got my elder sister LY : Tear)

yeah i wasn't kinda shocked because on insta i had seen a reel which talked ab this but in a funny way. I honestly panicked bcs i didn find the albums in the music section and i feel nervous while asking sales people stuff (idk why but i get nervous and was battling internally whether to ask) but since she was so kind in helping my brother and was nice i decided to ask her (i was so like "u-uhm excuse me" ) and she was like "you'll just have to walk with me up front to the desk" and started explaining the whole PC thing. they were behind the register desk but at a viewable point. ISTG my heart was stopped for a sec & i had never felt so at piece seeing a 4- space shelf full of K-Pop albums (the top one was FULL OF BTS albums) . she letme go behind the cash registers and check them out and ISTG i felt like crying

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• good to know! I'm sure you'll enjoy Map of the soul 7, has some really good songs. And I recently got love yourself tear too, I'm sure your sister will enjoy. It's musically and aesthetically pleasing

• good to know! I'm sure you'll enjoy Map of the soul 7, has some really good songs. And I recently got love yourself tear too, I'm sure your sister will enjoy. It's musically and aesthetically pleasing

yeah i'll enjoy it bcs i've wanted MOTS7 ever since i was a baby ARMY (2021; i have been an ARMY for like 1 yr & 4 months) bcs the album design was a YES & it had amazing songs + it contains my most favorite BTS song EVER which is Black Swan .

im sure my sis will enjoy it too bcs she's been a long-time ARMY and LY Tear is iconic right + it is musically pleasing; literal masterpiece

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!