NewJeans Ditto Surpasses After Like's RAKs, It's Right Now The 4th Gen Song With More RAKs

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• poteto

Changed the title of the thread from “NewJeans Ditto Surpasses Love Dive's RAKs, They Are Right Now The 4th Gen Song With More RAKs” to “NewJeans Ditto Surpasses Love Dive's RAKs, It's Right Now The 4th Gen Song With More RAKs”.
  • poteto

Changed the title of the thread from “NewJeans Ditto Surpasses Love Dive's RAKs, It's Right Now The 4th Gen Song With More RAKs” to “NewJeans Ditto Surpasses After Like's RAKs, It's Right Now The 4th Gen Song With More RAKs”.
  • Wait so this tweet was incorrect?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks like they totally missed ive? 🤔

• Wait so this tweet was incorrect?

External Content twitter.com

Looks like they totally missed ive? 🤔

No, your tweet is about PAKs and mine is for RAKs, it just means that they didn't have #1 on YT.

• I’ve record is for RAK not PAK

it gets confusing ik

oh shit you right i never knew after like only got raks and didn’t get paks so i just skimmed op and assumed it was about the paks records lol

No, your tweet is about PAKs and mine is for RAKs, it just means that they didn't have #1 on YT.

yeah i do remember yt was such a party pooper back then for both nj and ive and blocking their potential paks lol at least nj got avenged by ditto ig :pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!