WATCHOUT BLACKPINK

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that's what you want lol I didn't even think about that I knew it was gonna be about newjeans

lol where even is the logic? I thought op’s not the type to praise any group besides their faves and they would fake praise bp’s juniors and claim they’d take bp’s place. I was actually touched they mentioned nj and acknowledged their success in this thread lol sorry to disappoint you

• lol where even is the logic? I thought op’s not the type to praise any group besides their faves and they would fake praise bp’s juniors and claim they’d take bp’s place. I was actually touched they mentioned nj and acknowledged their success in this thread lol sorry to disappoint you

idk ever since baemon were introduced you have been acting weird towards them, the fact you bring them up it's quite telling

• idk ever since baemon were introduced you have been acting weird towards them, the fact you bring them up it's quite telling

maybe it’d be telling if there was actually any grain of truth in your “logical” deduction lol calling out yg and people’s hypocrisy towards different groups is “acting weird” towards this group to you? 😂😂 I’ve literally never made a comment in my life about this group aside from “they’ll smash hard”, my only gripe was with their company and kpop stans, but well if you think even speaking that much is a no no i guess impartiality truly is a myth and people will always only see what they want no matter what you do 😔

My comment was only made in jest bc I didn’t believe op was capable of actually praising anyone not their faves without an agenda, but now I’m perceived as having a vendetta against a group lol this shit is wild

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!