this goes sooo hard

• mannn this makes me like shit bricks

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ooh u like vocaloid ???

I don't listen to it too often, but here's a couple of my favorites:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk if the last one counts as vocaloid

• I don't listen to it too often, but here's a couple of my favorites:

Idk if the last one counts as vocaloid

oooh these are good, i love luka and miku

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!