[theqoo] 2022 GAYO DAECHUKJE PERFORMANCES DUMP PT.1

• [theqoo] GAYO DAECHUKJE AKIZ (SULLYOON, MINJI, HYEIN, EUNCHAE, LEESEO)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Leeseo baby did so wellㅠㅠ

2. Sullyoon's vocals are good

3. Eunchae did so well

4. The arrangement was a shame but Sullyoon has visuals and a good voice. She's so good

5. Minji seriously is so handsome her dancing looked disciplined too. She's f*cking cool

6. Minji suited this the best

7. Leeseo baby's voice color is pretty mature. Eunchae's visuals are lovely

8. It's such a bop. Their voices meshed well together so it was pleasant to listen to

9. Leeseo did the bestㅜㅜ baby-yahㅜㅜ

[theqoo] ITZY RYUJIN AND CHAERYEONG GAYO DAECHUKJE TASHANNIE - CAUTION COVER STAGE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Both of their voices are so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ITZY is seriously all so talented...

3. Chaeryeong's voice fits this perfectly

4. Wow Ryujin's f*cking good at rapping

5. They are such good performers

6. Their dancing is so satisfyingㅋㅋㅋ

7. Freaking well done

8. This is it. They did so well and matched so perfectly

9. Shin Ryujin is seriously cool

10. Chaeryeong fits songs like thisㅋㅋ

[theqoo] THE BOY JUYEON AT THE GAYO DAECHUKJAE GETTING EXPLOSIVE REACTIONS FROM FANS

1. Freaking handsome

2. Seriously freaking crazy ha... I love you

3. Juyeon is seriously... f*cking talented..

4. Wow f*ck, his shirt is crazy... I f*cking like people who look like him...

5. Lee Juyeon did a Lee Juyeon

6. I won't be sleeping today

7. Seriously talented...

8. Juyeon-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ you did so well

9. He killed this

10. ah that's why people say he looks like Cho Gue Sung. I just realized, they have the same vibe

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!