[theqoo/enter-talk] 2022 GAYO DAECHUKJE PERFORMANCES DUMP PT.2 (GOT, NCT DREAM, LE SSERAFIM)

• [theqoo] BOA WHO KILLED THE STAGE DURING GIRLS ON TOP AT THE KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anigifboaa.gif

1. Freaking cool

2. Was that live?? F*ck, she's indeed a queen...

3. Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The real y2k

5. Unnie, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Thisis it, f*ckㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. Her live was crazy, it was so refreshing

8. Seriously, y2k is still alive....................

9. Seeing how Y2K artists are still healthily promoting is so cool

10. Seriously too cool

theqoo] [2022 KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE] NCT REAM PERFORMING 'CANDY' FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. This is really like the old Candy. Are the members foreigners? Their pronunciations all sound like foreigners

2. K-pop is jjang...

3. The one in brown and the one in blue have voices that fit the song so well..

4. ah so cuteㅜㅜㅜ Jisung-ahㅜㅜ

5. Their entrance was too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. The arrangement was so good but the dance was a bit of a shame. But the part where that one sat down and the two were patting him was too cute

7. They did too well.. seriously cute. The opening was too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Seriously Dream fits this perfectlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ too cute... too refreshing...

9. Seriously well done. The best

10. All of them are good performersㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM PERFORMING IN UNIFORMS TODAY AT THE GAYO DAECHUKJE

External Content twitter.com

1. Their coordi seriously works so hard

2. Wow seriously jjang

3. Why is Sakura so pretty? I've always known that she was pretty but she was the prettiest today when I watched the videoㅠ

4. I like how their stage is different every day, they were all amazing

5. Their coordi and stage were all cool

6. all of Le Sserafim's year end stages were so entertainingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Their hair, makeup and coordi were all godly perfect. Also, I've always thought that KBS' stages looked outdated but this one was prettyㅋㅋㅋ

8. Please wear uniforms for your next album...

9. Their outfits are too pretty

10. Jjangserafim

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!