[pann] Knetz discuss - Jinni as center felt solidly safe... "she reminds me of Song Hyekyo"

• AVvXsEgeeF2DzaAFCp1KVAYAw2xDwvR3m6tgsRV_bgo_izxcTx4vlThGmDjF_Zg_4MH5huajHqNGO5QhoAPhXVuGXDvutYnxv9PXeQnwJe8RFRcMxmWvUG4C5FRdISMmyuFw1h1fiBquKB3iwHjHBbPvPbZ7bbrlUYH_0ev8YmfCiThWss3VFhYr1J-UUIUA=s16000

AVvXsEgEN6iiECBQRV_4D1uHx2GHUpt_P8k8B7Iw6upMyPHo2cf86_mkhk6xFPUPthL7rRiu9-RIs3QxJNMEm0SFd4x_5jf9GuYvXAxwa6T_ouqGnW35SpBbVvphDaVy9O9lVvEcn5SxaB3ipKICvMTaNx_LDhVqo8m-gqSR6XpvBh56cfqnUd_lhjY_KsBh=s16000

But every time I see Jinni, she reminds me of Song Hyekyo..

post response:
    [+213][-19]
    original post: here

1. [+36, 0]

Jinni as the center deginitely affirms the group's image more. Personally, I think that having Jinni as the center and Sullyoon and Bae or Kyujin and Jiwoo on the sides is visually compatible. The more I think about it, the more regrettable I think this is

2. [+35, 0]

These pictures are f*cking cute. It's like the members are yielding the center to Jinni because she got so excited after receiving the awardㅋㅋ

3. [+27, 0]

It definitely looks different

4. [+24, -1]

NMIXX without Jinni... I don't think that people are saying that they wished she went to YG for nothing. I feel like she would've hit so big with a modern styling... Please give the celebrity life another shot

5. [+10, 0]

This is the end... for NMIXX...

6. [+6, 0]

I think that having Bae in Kyujin's spot next to Jinni looks safer. They put Bae on the side so Sullyoon stands out way too much with her height

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!