THESE ARE THE BEST TRACKS ON RMs INDIGO!!!

• It's been a little over a week of enjoying this masterpiece of an album so I'm ready to officially rank! This also happens to be in the order of what I listen to most....All of the songs are good tho of course. 8)

5. Hectic - Love love love the atmospheric sounds in this song! It's super chill and def my vibe. Nothing too crazy going on this song, it's just a good relaxing song to vibe out to.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4. Still Life - This song is a mood.. I love the retro influence and the melody is>>>>>> Great chemistry on this song and Anderson was the best match for this energy. A GOOD TIME!

3. Closer - This collab is crazyyyyy and fun to listen to.... So many different sounding artists but they work perfectly together. Straight bop! Paul Blanco smashed his part.

2. Wild Flower - This song is emotional and makes me wanna cry... even though it's sad I still play it over and over again. Love the verses but the chorus hitssssssssss differenttttttt! This song is a masterpiece and rightfully deserves to be the title.

1. Yun - This song is everythinggggg... I literally listen to it over and over and it's just as good every time. It's in my top 5 fave songs of the year! Amazing, spectacular, original, plus Erykah Badu sounds heavenly. I ascend listening to this :holding-back-tears:

Special shout-out to No.2 with parkjiyoon....Super underrated and would be next on the list! Great replay value and while simple, it's super catchy.

What are your favorite songs on Indigo?

:lighter-pepe:

• People discovering Paulie Blanco from Closer. It’s definitely been on repeat since i heard it.

Check out his collab album with Changmo (recommend For You, Star Ceiling, Birthstone). His new release Sound of Smoke is also great. Also love Balance by Way Ched Featuring Changmo and Paul Blanco.

If anyone is interested in hearing from what khip-hop has to offer, Way Ched is a producer that makes music and features a bunch of rapper to sing his songs. He’s literally my #1 artist this year and he doesn’t sing a word. All his beats are fire and he does a good job pairing artist who would work well together in his songs.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!