Twitter always says that BTS, Txt, NewJeans, Lsrfm are best groups in Hybe. Do you agree?

• Are these four groups the best groups in Hybe? Or should Seventeen/Enhypen/Fromis deserve a mention too?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8FEC181D-89E5-4881-94E1-4A49EBDE302C.jpeg

Approved the thread.
  • Fromis_9 is basically irrelevant when it comes to HYBE.

They were a group who got transferred over to Pledis, so its not like HYBE wanted them anyway.

And they don't make noise sales wise, musically, or entertainment wise to ME.

They pretty much just there💀.

Seventeen brings relevance and money to the table, so I have nothing negative to say about them. And their songs are actually good. But most of it isn't everyones style, I do understand that.

Enhypen on the other hand, I really like them a lot.

Their music since debut been so freaking good. Like even if you don't like the Title, you'll definitely like the b-sides.

And their Vampire concept is so appealing and alluring.

Their dynamic as a group.....is okay. But musically, I can listen to every single song from every single album....LITERALLY.

All in all, the 4 that was originally named I agree are the best groups under HYBE.

But I do believe Enhypen could possibly be added as a number five, just on a music level.

• Yes twitter and random people on twitter are always right :clown:

• A tweet with 7K likes? Lol

• Fromis9 have some good songs tho yeah

• Personally no to half of those and add Svt. Everybody has a different taste. Even op on twitter said it, if you don’t agree with it make your own tweet with the groups that you think have flawless discography.

:pepe-shrug:

Like who do you think has the best discography if not these?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!