Tears Leaving | Woosan fanfic

• LOL I thought I was going to stop writing fanfics this week and stuff.

But at first, I wanted to title this thread "Some romance movies be like", where I was trying to kind of make fun of a romance trope, but then I decided to turn this into an woosan fanfic, which is a bit based on another woosan fanfic. (the other fanfic was more comedic)

I wasn't sure what better title, I could have given this fanfic...

xx-jenn-xx , you might like this.

Tears Leaving

"Wooyoung, I have to go." San says.

"What? Where are you going?" he asks.

"I have to go to New Jersey."

"New Jersey?"

"My boss told me that he had found a new job for me in New Jersey." He says. "So I have to go."

Wooyoung starts thinking about how far New Jersey is from his hometown. Seems like a million miles away.

"I don't want you to leave me." he says and grabs his wrists.

"Wooyoung... I have to."

"Why can't you stay here?"

"You don't understand..."

He lets go of his wrists. Tears fall down from his eyes and on the ground.

San looks at his face and into his bloodshot eyes. He places his hands on his cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"Please don't cry, sweetheart."

"But, San, they won't stop running."

"Don't worry about me." he says before he plants a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back and kiss you again."

Wooyoung's broken heart flutters.

"Amicus..." San whispers.

"Ad aras." Wooyoung finishes the sentence as more tears part from his eyes.

Some days later, Wooyoung is sitting alone on the couch in the living room as he looks at some of the happy pictures of both of them.

A tear falls as he imagines San sitting on that airplane on his way to the faraway place.

He hopes that San won't forget him and fall in love with someone else, while working in that country.

Someone knocks on the front door.

He walks to the hallway and opens the door.

San is standing outside while holding his luggage.

Wooyoung looks at him surprised.

"I thought you were in New Jersey."

"Well..." he says. "On the way to the airport, I changed my mind."

"So you're not going to USA?"

"No, I have decided to stay here, because I really like it here." A smile appears on his face. "Especially because of you."

Tears of joy escape Wooyoung's eyes as he puts his arms around him and hugs him tightly as if he is afraid of him leaving him again.

"Sorry that I made you cry."

"It's okay."

Then San plants a kiss on his cheek, making Wooyoung's happy heart flutter.

The end.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!