Puffy AmiYumi - Ai no Shirushi [THE FIRST TAKE]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyone remembers watching "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi"?

i used to really love this one, some years later i became interested in Japanese music and was shocked to discover they were an actual group!? i recall they used to appear in some real life segments but for some reason i thought they just actors (mid 2000's Cartoon Network was weird so it made sense)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FasP6aUXgAIOaXp?format=jpg&name=large

here is EP 1 in case anyone is interested

External Content twitter.com

• Yes, I loved this show.

I found out they were real because I searched the show when it was on air lol.

That's so awesome that they somehow got a show on Cartoon Network. Legends!

i didn't had internet yet when it was airing but believe me i was really surprised when i discovered they were real!

also i was just reminded that they did the theme for Teen Titans too

i love J-rock, i wonder if that's the influence Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi had on me?

in any case i'm planning to watch the show again, dunno where to find it but it feels so nostalgic watching clips of it

• You are accessing some deeply buried memories now, lmao.

They also did the Teen Titans Go theme song too. I was a huge anime fan then and on the cusp of being a weeaboo, which is probably why I loved this so much lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!