Why are 127zens complaining about a repackage?

• Let them relax for a bit especially Mark and Haechan. Besides, there are still so many songs to listen to. It’s not like aespa where they only have 5 new songs this year.

I don’t want them to just drop a rushed album (e.g. RV’s latest album) and call it a day. I wish SM would promote more b-sides with their albums. They have really great b-sides but don’t really promote them except for 1 or 2. Promoting the b-sides could also increase the life of albums.

Approved the thread.
  • Because it's another symptom of SM screwing 127 this year, from the sloppy world tour to the albums missing a member in the photos to messy and poorly organized promos.

We all certainly want Mark and Haechan to rest. If the argument is that they should rest for the end of the year and by that I mean NOT doing a winter album, I would completely agree. Those guys need a few months off. Not doing 127 things but not doing Dream things either. You know, the way it was originally planned until Dreamzens wanted something else.

But I notice you don't say "hey they shouldn't be doing a Winter album" or Japanese-only singles in the new year, only about the 127 repackage. Dreamzens are only worried about MaHae being overly busy when they're not doing Dream things.

If it was Dreamzens who didn't get a repackage, they'd be screaming from the rooftops.

Or sending a truck, like y'all do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!