Indigo collaborators

• If you are interested in knowing a little more about RM’s collaborators in his upcoming album, this is a great article about them. An interesting tidbit is that Park Ji Yoon is married to the co- CEO of Kakao. She was also on the Beatles Code with BTS in 2014. I thought she looked familiar when I heard about the collab with RM.

9 artists BTS' RM is collaborating with in his solo album Indigo
    BTS' RM recently unveiled the tracklist for his upcoming solo album, Indigo. The album boasts big collaborators, both as featuring artists and producers.
    www.sportskeeda.com

• This tweets has some snippets, I will post some songs I heard from his collaborators that I enjoyed, below

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• And ofc this classic, I loved ever since I heard it years ago

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!