Le sserafim’s Yunjin always the main event these days. Why did she not debut with Izone or another company before?

• She stands out the most in Le sserafim and always do these stunts. Why did she not get selected for Izone or why haven’t another company picked her up and debut her before?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • because she was a pledis trainee and her image was lowkey tarnished by mnet on produce48

she was even about to head back to the states and enroll in college but source music reached out right before

guess it was meant to be

• It’s mind blowing. But maybe she doesn’t fit Izone cutesy girly concept. She fits perfectly with LSFM’s

• She got evil edited as greedy after asking for another chance to be the main vocal during their ITNW performance. Besides, the final line up was rigged anyway. Even if she wasn't evil edited, she wouldn't have make it to the final line up.

• because she was a pledis trainee and her image was lowkey tarnished by mnet on produce48

she was even about to head back to the states and enroll in college but source music reached out right before

guess it was meant to be

There were few companies offered her to join them but she refused it. She said this in their documentary. It's not like her image ruined outside of the show.

• You would be surprised to know how many talented trainees got wasted in the dungeons not seeing the light of debut ever. In this industry, luck is an important factor, at least now Yunjin can be a gg member of one of the biggest companies, unlikes many others. Be grateful for it.

• She got calls from kpop companies but she rejected them.

• Yunjin was literally in the debut line up until that evil edit which ticked off the over sensitive Nako stans who labeled her as greedy.

• I doubt the companies that wanted to sign with her were from the big 3 tho.

Idk why I think Jyp might want to sign her for Nmixx.The timeline is just there especially when Bang Pd and Jyp are quite close to each other. Nmixx concept fits her too especially her vocal on par with the other girls. But this is just my assumption. She used to trained with Newjeans girls too but get removed around 2019-2020 because their concept didn't fit her. But of course this is oy my assumption.

• Idk why I think Jyp might want to sign her for Nmixx.The timeline is just there especially when Bang Pd and Jyp are quite close to each other. Nmixx concept fits her too especially her vocal on par with the other girls. But this is just my assumption.

Thank god that didn’t happen. Would’ve been another waste of talent

• Well when it comes to Izone we know the show is rigged so here's your answer.

I'm glad she didn't debut with any other group with Lesserafim she's very successful

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!