'Under the skin' should have been saved for Trainee A

• It's a fucking good song and I feel like it's a waste to give it to a Japanese BG.

Trainee A would have smashed if they debut with this song and concept.

Approved the thread.
  • I mean personally as someone who watched the survival show, it goes along well with their werewolf concept in my opinion.

Although Trainee A is great, I think they might go for a pop - hip hop vibe in the future based on their current content, and they might have a different story universe in their mv's. I think whatever song they get, it will suit them well. So do not worry OP~

• This is a stupid statement since it was written specifically for the group and it has nothing to do with trainee A while it has everything to do with &Team, the song isn't wasted on the group because the group isn't a waste, get a grip. You wanna take an existing concept from a new group and give it to a group you think will be bigger? Okay, numbers fan.

• Honestly, we all know BigHit is tryna have Trainee A be like early BTS..I mean there's no denying it.

So I see them going for music kinda like this for their first 2 years at least :

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course not sound 100% like this, cuz most likely it'll have a more modern sound to fit into todays kpop and time. But I see this kind of vibe and r&b coming from Trainee A for sure.

• That song is written for them and their lore. Get a grip. I’m sure they gonna get a great song too when they debut, no need to be jealous and trying to claim songs. Lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!