Kim Eana opens up about missing the late Kim Jonghyun this time of year

• Kim Eana opens up about missing the late Kim Jonghyun this time of year

Saturday, November 19, 2022

0005047226_001_20221118100501036.jpg
    Article: Kim Eana writes in memorial of Jonghyun as a SHINee fan "This is around the time that I randomly miss Jonghyun the most"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+197] I always knew of SHINee and Jonghyun but never considered myself a fan. However, whenever I listened to their songs, he was someone who always made me think "now that's a real singer". Whenever their songs come up on my algorithm lately, I feel such regret. Jonghyun the singer...

2. [+144] I never knew it'd be so sad that I would continue growing up as you remained the same

3. [+124] A singer I adore!!! I miss him so... ㅠㅠ

4. [+57] A state of vacuum... that is such a perfect expression of how this feels. It always feels so scary to think that he might be forgotten.

5. [+36] His singing was unmatched. I miss him 🙏

6. [+28] I do my best to live on. I miss you and go on in life doing just fine until the cold starts to settle in and the tip of my nose feels icy, that's when I start missing you without end

7. [+16] It's winter soon. Jonghyun-ah, please help us keep warm for another winter.

8. [+13] So many stars we've lost to the sky. If they weren't stars at all, would they still be among us today? Would they be around us as a college student, a part-time worker at a bakery, a teacher, a business owner...

9. [+2] Time has stopped for him since he's passed. Looking up his pictures again, he's still as handsome and shines as brightly as ever. I should go listen to his songs again.

10. [+2] He's a singer I think of more often as winter comes and the weather gets colder

11. [+11] You cannot leave out 'Hyeya' when discussing Jonghyun. Listening to that song makes me feel like I can see him again.

12. [+2] Jonghyun's the first singer I think of when winter sets in..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!