I want to see NiziU Rima in a Kdrama.

• I didn't read your post and can you imagine her in a school drama LOL

I believe that a school drama by niziu would be cool

Edited once, last by f98 ().

• interesting

rima is my fav from niziu

Cool! Mine is actually Miihi. Even though she is my bias, I do think Rima is better suited for a drama, all though I would watch a Kdrama or Jdrama in a heartbeat if Miihi was in them. She is cute, but also tough girl looking

niziu-rima.gif

• Cool! Mine is actually Miihi. Even though she is my bias, I do think Rima is better suited for a drama, all though I would watch a Kdrama or Jdrama in a heartbeat if Miihi was in them. She is cute, but also tough girl looking

niziu-rima.gif

I follow their activities very casually but it seems to me they are going very much with the JYP standard group activities only track and to my knowledge none of niziu members have much individual actitivies???

• That's a shame. I would like to see JYP girls do acting. Especially my biases Yeji, Yuna, Miihi, Bae and Sullyoon in a high school setting web-series.

yeah highly unlikely lol

if twice didn't have individual activities pretty much starting this year I doubt the other groups will have either (not saying twice didn't have individual activities but it just really ramped up this year)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!