Best BTS styling eras

• 1. Blood, sweat and tears

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Had the most thought out clothing, also I liked the red theme for this performance.

2. Black swan

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black swan had the most elegant outfits IMO. Also very aesthetically pleasing and matched the song.

3. Fake love

Fake love had the best styling, also jimins hair :eyes:

4. Run

I may be biased because Run is my favorite song from them but I liked all the stage outfits for run.

5. Fire

this performance >>>

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i really enjoyed the fire era a lot as whole and DNA was pretty nice as well.. so its probably those two for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!