Why are BTS solos always collabs with big names?

• Its because they are really afraid to flop and not live up to their popularity and success as the group BTS.

Two of them have flopped hard digitally and now the rest are nervous.

Approved the thread.
  • if you think multiple collabs with big names is a sign of scared for failure i have bad news for a certain group lol

• V has charted a "boring" ballad ost on hot100 without any collab or label as an independent artist. And not you underestimating their impact.

• Yes, Kpop stans in their delulu bubble think everything revolves around Melon charting cause that is all their faves have. :clown:

Glad to see BTS collabing with credible artists who match their stature and artistry. Kpop groups you stan cannot relate.

• Flopped hard digitally, keep repeating that to yourself everyday to feel better :cryingr:

We know why you are angry

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its because they are really afraid to flop and not live up to their popularity and success as the group BTS.

Two of them have flopped hard digitally and now the rest are nervous.

If they were scared to flop why did they the supposed 2 flops you're talking about release non-collab songs?

• Me when I think the kpop world revolves around melon but it’s probably is for 80% of kpop groups so I understand the narrow mindset

• Me when I think the kpop world revolves around melon but it’s probably is for 80% of kpop groups so I understand the narrow mindset

It is all their faves have so understandably it is the only thing they can harp on but imagine coming at BTS as soloists when they have not promoted their music in Korea like their faves do with tiktok challenges to non-stop variety show and music show appearances.

Kpop stans thinking fickle Korean gp is the one they should be reposing their faith in when their Korean gp fave today will be forgotten tomorrow, but BTS will still remain as a group and soloists creating a legacy of a massively acclaimed and credible discography which wins them prestige globally. They are not swimming in your small Kpop fish pond, enjoy your Melon PAKS till the next gg takes it away. And if it is a bg fan, I can only laugh.

• If they were scared to flop why did they the supposed 2 flops you're talking about release non-collab songs?

kpop stans who are bts antis are really stupid. they contradicted themselves without realizing lmao

• Lol why not though? Honestly, bet all artists would love to collab with big names if they got the chance. Are you jealous your faves don't have collabs or the rumored/anticipated collabs didn't happen at all?

• lol look at these BTS fans thinking the world revolves around Spotify while melon means nothing, and not just melon the solos are also flopping on other kcharts. But yeah this is a good coping mechanism, if your faves were doing good on kcharts you all wouldnt have said this . deludelu

• why?

My faves solos are far superior

• Yes, Kpop stans in their delulu bubble think everything revolves around Melon charting cause that is all their faves have. :clown:

Glad to see BTS collabing with credible artists who match their stature and artistry. Kpop groups you stan cannot relate.

Omg thinking Pharrell is credible and artistry, you need to reevaluate your opinions

• Those people clearly want to work with them tho… not their fault they don’t like your faves music and don’t reach out to them to collab

• Bec big names want to collab with them.

Your faves? No big names collabs with them yet?

• Why not? Artists are dying to collaborate with them. You don't carry the burden of singing and producing the whole song if it's a collaboration. This increases the no. of songs they get to work on simultaneously. Also, BTS has collaborated with both big names and small artists, so your point is irrelevant.

• lol look at these BTS fans thinking the world revolves around Spotify while melon means nothing, and not just melon the solos are also flopping on other kcharts. But yeah this is a good coping mechanism, if your faves were doing good on kcharts you all wouldnt have said this . deludelu

:pepe-clown-gear:

• Omg thinking Pharrell is credible and artistry, you need to reevaluate your opinions

You thinking your Kpop faves are credible and have more artistry than Pharrell, a 13 time Grammy winner and accomplished producer :pepe-clown-gear:

Me when I think the kpop world revolves around melon but it’s probably is for 80% of kpop groups so I understand the narrow mindset

Oh my gawd, you two are so much superior to the rest of us plebeians. How can I get your autographs?

• Omg thinking Pharrell is credible and artistry, you need to reevaluate your opinions

I was about to leave reasons but this one made roll my eyes and realize how cringy and pathetic you are

Whatever he does now doesn't matter. He has hits for days and all combined is better than anything your faves released.

I mean it kinda does? Spotify is the biggest music streaming platform in the world and it's streams contribute to the charts like no other platforms! why shouldn't we brag about it?

• Pharrell literally said he wanted to Collab with BTS the moment he met them back in 2018. If y'all uninformed self's just took your time to watch their interviews you would know it's always big artists wanting to Collab with them. The same case with charlie puth as well with left and right.

• You thinking your Kpop faves are credible and have more artistry than Pharrell, a 13 time Grammy winner and accomplished producer :pepe-clown-gear:

Grammy is shit and rigged lol, not you trying to prove his artistry using grammys.. All those award shows are irrelevant

• We really undemining Pharrell in this thread? in relation to Kpop of all things?? LMAOOOO Kpop fans literally live in some alternate dimension.

Imagine using the kpop charts or Melon or cantaloupe or whatever the fuck it's called to try to act superior. Even Koreans dgaf about the charts and you're gonna bring that up vs. a guy who has 13 grammys? U kidding me?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

• why?

My faves solos are far superior

Who are your faves?

lol look at these BTS fans thinking the world revolves around Spotify while melon means nothing, and not just melon the solos are also flopping on other kcharts. But yeah this is a good coping mechanism, if your faves were doing good on kcharts you all wouldnt have said this . deludelu

Look at these antis thinking the world revolves around MELON while Spotify is nothing? Gosh, delulu! Copium and stay seething.

• Everyone they've collabed with have been terrible or toxic, it's disappointing.

• so he/she can get bullied?

ain’t nobody go bully y’all. be serious💀

• so he/she can get bullied?

Don't be scared baby, you can post on the main too, we will treat you kindly :borahae:

• Grammy is shit and rigged lol, not you trying to prove his artistry using grammys.. All those award shows are irrelevant

laughing-funny.gif

sweetheart, bts are on the level of JB, Ariana,... do you think those people care about melon??

i bet you 1M dollars that ANY kpop act would sacrifice good melon performance for even half of bts' solo spotify or BB achievements. why do you think all those kpop acts talk about western achievements when they are asked about their hopes and goals with their new cbs? bc nobody gives a fuck about kcharts anymore, the goalpost has been shifted a long time ago... guess since your faves' solos are doing abysmal internationally, you're so hellbent on kcharts. it's kinda sad, but understandable. i promise you however, your fav secretly (or not so secretly) would want nothing more than do well on spotify or BB charts. please go support them instead of making bitter anon threads on some kpop site..

• sweetheart, bts are on the level of JB, Ariana,... do you think those people care about melon??

i bet you 1M dollars that ANY kpop act would sacrifice good melon performance for even half of bts' solo spotify or BB achievements. why do you think all those kpop acts talk about western achievements when they are asked about their hopes and goals with their new cbs? bc nobody gives a fuck about kcharts anymore, the goalpost has been shifted a long time ago... guess since your faves' solos are doing abysmal internationally, you're so hellbent on kcharts. it's kinda sad, but understandable. i promise you however, your fav secretly (or not so secretly) would want nothing more than do well on spotify or BB charts. please go support them instead of making bitter anon threads on some kpop site..

Don't bother, these fools think Teddy has more cred than Pharrell and MAMA or whatever it is their faves win or not is greater than the Grammys. Is it any surprise when they rate Melon as superior to global charts?

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!