The Blackpink obsession - y'all are getting weird (again)

• Funny how it's coming from a fandom who never let go of a chance to trash any new gg.

• Just found out that Jennie came on stage and freaking apologized cus she almost fell and could have injured herself.

Congrats anons, congrats everyone who's been hating on bp! Are you all happy now? Y'all made a girl apologize for accidentally almost falling, a fall that could have ended her life. Congrats! I hope you are all proud of yourself.

Also, just because some toxic blinks attacked some other groups doesn't give you to the right to attack bp, what kind of mentality is that? You all think people from your fandoms have done nothing similiar? What if people decided to hate on ur favs and said "well u guys hated on others so they deserve it" as an excuse.

I am absolutely disgusted by kpop fans.

• no one’s saying bp deserve to be attacked. do you even know how to read? people are only calling out blinks’ hypocrisy and victim complex acting like bp is the only group who has ever been wronged and like bp’s fandoms have never done such abhorrent things to other groups like the things they’re accusing other fandoms of doing to bp. you can say bp don’t deserve this but crying that bp is oh so much more bullied compared to other groups, which is the attitude blinks love to have, is peak victim complex

• "could have ended her life" omfg, she tripped over air & fell a few steps back. stop exaggerating stuff to greaten your victimisation? people shouldn't be so hard over her tripping, but it's not like she hasn't been making mistakes & do whatever she wants on stage (when it's group choreo) either...

also; that's just how kpop stan culture works - regardless how fucked up it is. if you want to see change in this, be the change? next time you see blinks acting disgusting, call them out before things get out of hand... you can't sit back & let blinks be extremely vile towards multiple groups & then go criticise other fandoms for doing the same.

• if the second fandom wasn't so obsessed with blackpink, blinks would complain. it gets excessive that even non-fans are starting to notice. it's not victimization it's a reality. Imagine making compilations of any mistake they make for every single concert. desperation much?

If only blinks don't attack that second fandom's fave on the regular...

Please, Blinks only have themselves to blame. Karma.

• You're so dramatic! geez.

What's it got to do withh anons?

Just calling out the truth.

Please, as if blinks are innocent.

• There is no obsession. People just say what they feel about your precious insta chicks. It's bp fans who run with this narrative like their being persecuted. If someone asks me what rain feels like I'll say it's wet lol Your girls will be forever famous for their lack of songs, their lack of commitment to music, their laziness, their wanna be insta model vibe, etc. That's just the reality.

• The more I'm here the more I dislike kpop fans. I only know another group that gets the same amount of hate as BP and that's BTS who obviously they don't deserve it. People here are blind and don't see all the nasty things said to the girls and most importantly the likes and the attention all the insults get. Sure blinks are annoying but it's not like mys, once ect are perfect little angels (spoiler:they're just as bad as other fandoms so playing the victim here doesn't work) and PB members don't deserve deth threats, body shaming, nasty insults with tons of likes

• The more I'm here the more I dislike kpop fans. I only know another group that gets the same amount of hate as BP and that's BTS who obviously they don't deserve it. People here are blind and don't see all the nasty things said to the girls and most importantly the likes and the attention all the insults get. Sure blinks are annoying but it's not like mys, once ect are perfect little angels (spoiler:they're just as bad as other fandoms so playing the victim here doesn't work) and PB members don't deserve deth threats, body shaming, nasty insults with tons of likes

typical blink, whenever your girlies get dragged you have to bring up another group/idol/fandom to deflect. Funny

• Why do some need to use blackpink just to make a hit thread? Can’t they make their threads not flop using their own groups?

• hope they bash your faves to hell then.

Cuz clearly they're provoked now

and the vicious circle continous

-> blinks being vile to other fandoms -> other fandoms retaliate -> blinks react ->...

• why do fandoms have anything to do with the group? why do the girls have to pay for their fandom's actions like you are saying and it's not any fandom is fandom is better. I've seen so many horrible things said to blackpink from your fandom the way they are targeted and all the hate, slutshaming isn't warranted

• The replies saying "but blinks attacked others uwU"... Is that serious? That is not how things work, at least admit you all are being hateful without reasons because there is no reason ever for that behavior and this one seriously is not even near of a valid reason. This is truly weird.

• like. they acknowledged their mishaps and cleaned up. their latest shows have been amazing so let's move on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!