VIVIZ - Rum Pum Pum MV

• it's 100 seconds of MV

full one is probably already available on Universe App and will be released on youtube next week/two

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is on youtube but of course not officially. I wasn't feeling the teaser's music but I am glad I was wrong af. I really liked the song and the MV was really nice production wise.

All of Viviz members looks like ancient goddesses and the song was catchy enough for me. I feel bad for doubting Viviz because of Loveade after being such a big fan of GFriend but they delivered this time

:lover3::lover3::lover3:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!