So, we just not gunna talk about what happened with IVE?

• I go on Twitter and find out girlies painting Circle chart RED.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And literally, wtf is this? They did this with a single's album. Reapeat: SINGLE'S.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What's the record for 4th gen girl group album sales? Last I saw, it was 1.5?

Is IVE going to devour it soon? pepe-ooh

Approved the thread.
  • I thought aepsa holds the record at 1.7m? So after like has at least 300k more to go

• they nugu company so not much hype

• They are the no.1 one 4th gen GG (would say no.2 behind just BP globally) . And next comeback will just do as better digitally and more than that physically

Delulus are who deny

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!