I think BP likes doing fashion shows more than music promo.

• I came across jennie's solo rap on twt and she only bragged about her chanel gig and fashion covers and there are some other songs of them I've heard they always brag about their fashion gigs and outfits. I think they really take pride in their brand endostments and it's not yg restricting them from doing more music.

Approved the thread.
  • shhhh blinks take pride in those gigs too and if you say otherwise they will call your favs irrelevant for attending and performing music lol

• they're probably dreading doing the tour, they rather be front row in pfw

• They 100% do and it’s clear to see as day. It’s less work, more clout to be an influencer model than a singer so at least it doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone. There’s nothing wrong with being models but BP obviously aren’t passionate about music and simply prefer doing other things for success and clout, not slaving away in the studio to make music. Their stans will still be delulu about that though and defend as if their faves love music soooo much but are just mistreated by YG lmfao

• it’s all good. the actual music industry doesn’t care about them either.

• I came across jennie's solo rap on twt and she only bragged about her chanel gig and fashion covers and there are some other songs of them I've heard they always brag about their fashion gigs and outfits. I think they really take pride in their brand endostments and it's not yg restricting them from doing more music.

and then all you bp haters slash BPwannabesgroups fans go crazy every time your GROUP get to go to a Paris fashion show. And bite your tonge when Jisoo comes first on the influencers list, even before Kyle Jenner.

Cos everybody knows that all the work your little groups does, running arround to win a Music show, is because groups that wins always gets the bigger deals....

and BP doesn´t need to go to those awards shows, is too big for that. :drinktears::emotionalpepe: now go and cry to mommy :pepe-toast:

• and then all you bp haters slash BPwannabesgroups fans go crazy every time your GROUP get to go to a Paris fashion show. And bite your tonge when Jisoo comes first on the influencers list, even before Kyle Jenner.

Cos everybody knows that all the work your little groups does, running arround to win a Music show, is because groups that wins always gets the bigger deals....

and BP doesn´t need to go to those awards shows, is too big for that. :drinktears::emotionalpepe: now go and cry to mommy :pepe-toast:

There's no way u believe that they've more influence than Kylie jenner lol

• Jennie don't even write her rap

I love how bp is supposed to be participating/have a say in the music production only when it fits the narrative.

I thought Jennie writes her rap but yg doesn't credit her, or no... yg stole her notebook with the lyrics she wrote.

• I love how bp is supposed to be participating/have a say in the music production only when it fits the narrative.

I thought Jennie writes her rap but yg doesn't credit her, or no... yg stole her notebook with the lyrics she wrote.

Blinks really pretend that yg stole her notebook? What kind of excuse is that lmao It's obvious Jennie has no interest in music

• Every blink knows this deep down. They are in denial. If given a chance most idols would do what blackpink does but don't really get it. Blackpink is lucky that they get to live the celebrity lifestyle like there is no tomorrow.

• man BP is living the life. have people write songs for them, they do fashion show, no stress on music release nor dance choreo, come back when they want to, and if they wallet dry, just release another song. fckkkk im really jealous

like we can all talk sht and say crap about BP, but damnnn honestly they living the life, who wouldn't want such life. they be crying in a penthouse, we be crying in that dumpster behind the penthouse lmfao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!