The other members not posting about Lisa's collab

• I know damn well YG must have told them not to, because the Pinks always hype and promote each others music. You know damn well they were singing Sexy Girl to Lisa!

Maybe with collabs YG doesn't want them to promote because it isn't a YG production, but it still feels a bit petty.

• Hum.. my main problem is that Lisa whole era is full of "not promoting" so the pinks not posting about it isn't something that strange, the strange is YGE way of dealing Lisa solo promo.

I did hear a rumour Money may finally get radio promo, we shall see...

The lack of performances from Lisa has been shocking, especially as she is so good at it.

• I think this collab wasn't meant to be promoted for few reasons , one it could be because there were short leak of the collab, 2nd it's not only Lisa & dj snake but it's involve multiple artists and if they won't promote the song why should lisa do that, third reason , maybe this collab wasn't meant to be promoted or it have something to do with dj snake label and the other artists label

• I did hear a rumour Money may finally get radio promo, we shall see...

The lack of performances from Lisa has been shocking, especially as she is so good at it.

It's still unbelievable how Lisa isn't performing when she is the ace! Lisa totally shines and has a lot of energy to keep promoting, specially with Money still doing great. YGE is just wasting this opportunity to shut us up.

• It's still unbelievable how Lisa isn't performing when she is the ace! Lisa totally shines and has a lot of energy to keep promoting, specially with Money still doing great. YGE is just wasting this opportunity to shut us up.

tbh thats the biggest issue with YG. I remember how on the fence I felt about liking BlackPink the way I did 2NE1 ( buying albums, tuning into all the vlogs and shows) I always feel like they deserve so much more. I will say they have a solid discography and they have accomplished so much. However in the grand scheme of things I feel like they could have a much bigger presence worldwide if YG would release them from the dungeon

• It's still unbelievable how Lisa isn't performing when she is the ace! Lisa totally shines and has a lot of energy to keep promoting, specially with Money still doing great. YGE is just wasting this opportunity to shut us up.

I will never not be mad that she literally got 3 music show performances! 3!!!

• tbh thats the biggest issue with YG. I remember how on the fence I felt about liking BlackPink the way I did 2NE1 ( buying albums, tuning into all the vlogs and shows) I always feel like they deserve so much more. I will say they have a solid discography and they have accomplished so much. However in the grand scheme of things I feel like they could have a much bigger presence worldwide if YG would release them from the dungeon

Yes, but with Lisa is really the worst for the worst.. she promoted Lalisa 3 times on music show, 1 USA performance and 2 special videos and end. No Money promo too and no SG promo it seems... YGE just didn't care enough for Lisa.

• Yes, but with Lisa is really the worst for the worst.. she promoted Lalisa 3 times on music show, 1 USA performance and 2 special videos and end. No Money promo too and no SG promo it seems... YGE just didn't care enough for Lisa.

that would be normal if she was member of a mid-tier group. (minus US show ofc) I feel like YG downplays their own group. also side note, came across "On the Ground" by Rose. That is a BOP

• Yes, but with Lisa is really the worst for the worst.. she promoted Lalisa 3 times on music show, 1 USA performance and 2 special videos and end. No Money promo too and no SG promo it seems... YGE just didn't care enough for Lisa.

would you be so kind to explain to a stupid casual listener what you main complain is? Do you want more promo for your fave or do you wanna see more individual performance of your fave?

Because in the first case im sure lisa doing fine even without promo. but in the second case i wonder. besides promo time there are tons of concerts, shows and festivals, fanmeetings over the year. you make it sound like they not attend or perform on these kind of events?

• Another complaining thread by the same people with the same repeated topic

Akgae fights can be entertaining but this is beating a dead horse

• I will never not be mad that she literally got 3 music show performances! 3!!!

Do you know the tv ratings for music shows in SK? You might think it's something that koreans gather with the family in say sundays turn on the TV and watch Inkigayo together, but that is not the case. They are pitiful can't even reach 1% audience

When groups perform in music shows they have wake up before the sun even rises for the rehearsals and stay there until around afternoon and them get payed like U$300 by the TV stations and a sandwich

Weekly music shows can be important for small groups, but for older and big groups is just a bonus for fans, like BTS din't promote their english songs there but even for a korean release like Life Goes On they didn't bother going to them

• would you be so kind to explain to a stupid casual listener what you main complain is? Do you want more promo for your fave or do you wanna see more individual performance of your fave?

Because in the first case im sure lisa doing fine even without promo. but in the second case i wonder. besides promo time there are tons of concerts, shows and festivals, fanmeetings over the year. you make it sound like they not attend or perform on these kind of events?

I would be kind if you weren't already biased with a clear thing of what you think is alright with Lisa solo promo, so why should I bother to talk to you when you clearly don't care?

And please, tell me which festivals, concerts or performances? Does BP have a schedule that i still don't know? Or are they mia since the beginning of this year with the pinks promoting solo? :melon_think:

• I would be kind if you weren't already biased with a clear thing of what you think is alright with Lisa solo promo, so why should I bother to talk to you when you clearly don't care?

And please, tell me which festivals, concerts or performances? Does BP have a schedule that i still don't know? Or are they mia since the beginning of this year with the pinks promoting solo? :melon_think:

im sorry i dont have a clear thing of what is alright for lisa because i dont really know what is an alright promo in the first place. i only followed brave girls summer queen promo but that got shortened because of covid outbreak. it was still a lot more than what u mentioned lisa got except us show and ads/article in media. But if it comes to promotion, brave entertainment is not a company that can be recomended anyways. So i think lisa deserved a much better promo. i only said she still did very well even without those promo she should get.

the second think you mention is far more concerning to me. i recognized the pinks promoting solo but there was like half a year between rose and lisa solo. since i start follow my first idol group i get a new performance like every week and i saw other groups not on promo doing more or less the same. so i though this is common. maybe more popular groups doing a little less but it didnt came to my mind that they really not doing anything. why k-blinks havent allready burned yg building down? free the girls. artists have to perform. :cryingr:

• im sorry i dont have a clear thing of what is alright for lisa because i dont really know what is an alright promo in the first place. i only followed brave girls summer queen promo but that got shortened because of covid outbreak. it was still a lot more than what u mentioned lisa got except us show and ads/article in media. But if it comes to promotion, brave entertainment is not a company that can be recomended anyways. So i think lisa deserved a much better promo. i only said she still did very well even without those promo she should get.

the second think you mention is far more concerning to me. i recognized the pinks promoting solo but there was like half a year between rose and lisa solo. since i start follow my first idol group i get a new performance like every week and i saw other groups not on promo doing more or less the same. so i though this is common. maybe more popular groups doing a little less but it didnt came to my mind that they really not doing anything. why k-blinks havent allready burned yg building down? free the girls. artists have to perform. :cryingr:

Oh, you are new to kpop uh? If i start speaking.... Kkkkk

But my main problem is how short Lisa promo was if compared with BP... Lisa promo was 13 days... BP promo is at least 1 month....

Lisa performed just 4 times her tt while BP performs 6/8 times with 8 times being the normal.

BP ALWAYS performed one bside and Rosé promoted her beside too, Lisa didn't and we just got 2 dance videos.

Lisa could've way more "interviews"...

Like, her promo was really lackluster if compared with even BP promo .. and her song performing extremely well (20 days in Global Spotify top 10) would make me think YGE would "promote" a little, but they are still doing nothing, Lisa just posts two TikTok videos and goes mia yet again....

Side note: It's really unbelievable how suddenly promos doesn't matter bc it's Lisa when BP cb blinks complain 24/7 for "music show performances" and way more....

• Can I get a list of what Lilies want from YGE, like all in bullet format. Not trolling, I'm genuinely curious.

We want her to be treated equally. The difference between her promo and others is too obvious. They deserve good promo but so does she. She loves performing and barely got to perform Lalisa, and has had zero performances for money.

Her being Thai is undoubtedly the reason she is treated differently.

• well some kind of. i start listen to kpop 2019 but i didnt follow a group untill brave girls start gain my interests in march this year. since brave girls are not a big thing on akp i start to check out what the other groups that make good music are doing. so thank you for giving me inside in bp. even if im not a blink i have high interest in them doing well so they can make more good music i can listen to.
    if i remember rose also only got like 2 weeks promo. but yeah, at least she promoted the bside. anyway both could have got more promo. its not like they were that busy doing other stuff. 4, 6 or 8 times doesn't sound much. brave girls made 13/14 and a repackage as a sorry for stop promo earlier as planned. they also went to the music shows in the morning, then making one or two other shedules and go back to the music show for the encore and after that to another interwiew... i guess i can see were your complains come from. but that there is no activity between the promo upset me even more. because seeing the success of lisas solo im not convinced that idols as popular as lisa need the promo to be successful. the main problem seems to be that there is no content between the promos that makes the shortcoming of the promo that terrible.

• To add to my above point does anybody else feel like Lisa’s solo was a non-event?

Lisa is the most famous K-Pop idol in the world next to BTS yet her solo just didn’t shake the world like everybody thought it would, very strange promo and lack of content

She is the best selling female soloist by a long shot ,and broke multiple records. So it was an undeniable success. But that was DESPITE the lack of promo and hype from YG.

Imagine if it was promoted...

• She is the best selling female soloist by a long shot ,and broke multiple records. So it was an undeniable success. But that was DESPITE the lack of promo and hype from YG.

Imagine if it was promoted...

Yeah that’s exactly my point, it was easily the most hyped solo from the fandom but it seemed like nobody really cared when it dropped

I’m happy Money is going viral on tiktok tho :peperich:

• Yeah that’s exactly my point, it was easily the most hyped solo from the fandom but it seemed like nobody really cared when it dropped

I’m happy Money is going viral on tiktok tho :peperich:

That's because many Blinks are OT3 :eyes:

They are seething at the numbers she pulled. YG not promoting it was clear sabotage but it didn't work. They need to embrace her popularity...

• To add to my above point does anybody else feel like Lisa’s solo was a non-event?

Lisa is the most famous K-Pop idol in the world next to BTS yet her solo just didn’t shake the world like everybody thought it would, very strange promo and lack of content

It's a non-event only in korea due to obvious reasons and for folks too busy basking in negativity to notice.

• Do you know the tv ratings for music shows in SK? You might think it's something that koreans gather with the family in say sundays turn on the TV and watch Inkigayo together, but that is not the case. They are pitiful can't even reach 1% audience

When groups perform in music shows they have wake up before the sun even rises for the rehearsals and stay there until around afternoon and them get payed like U$300 by the TV stations and a sandwich

Weekly music shows can be important for small groups, but for older and big groups is just a bonus for fans, like BTS din't promote their english songs there but even for a korean release like Life Goes On they didn't bother going to them

It's not about the ratings. It is about Lisa waiting years for a solo and working hard for performances, only to be given a measly amount for YG. She's such a good performer, it was a waste!

• Can I get a list of what Lilies want from YGE, like all in bullet format. Not trolling, I'm genuinely curious.

The only thing i want are radio promotions for Money. Money went viral on Tiktok and now on Spotify, to the point where an unpromoted B side can almost chart on the Hot 100, something UNHEARD of for a Kpop soloist. Even just average or mediocre radio airplay wouldve given Money plenty enough to chart on the Hot 100, right now it's only 6 spots away.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!