Okay, "Ballroom Extravaganza" sounds good

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I did also listen to the full version though.

Well... the song sounds like something I would want to listen to in a car, while driving around the city.

I think I understand why some people are hooked on this song.

• The dpr appreciation has summoned me :dancer:

You should check out the rest of the album or so beautiful which was his previous title track

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mood is my favourite :twerkingpepe:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Issa bop

Try this one!

• Issa bop

Try this one!

Great minds think alike :pepe-big-brain:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!